blog 3
My favorite piece of technology
my favorite technology is my computer, i bought it this year (actually my dad gave it to me) and i use it for literally everything; homework, listening to music, reading, chatting and playing games. i use it every day, so i check my work and i feel up to date with my homework and myself. I also love to do my homework while playing music on my computer. I like it a lot, because it is very useful, it helps me with everything, and my series look much bigger because of the screen, if I could I would take it everywhere, I can't imagine myself without my computer, it would make college more difficult and complicated, I wouldn't be able to study as I like and it wouldn't be the same at all, I would feel very sad, I hope it never happens to me ;(

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario