blog 4

 porotos con mazamorra


I love beans with mazamorra, for those who don't know it's a kind of mixture of beans, vegetables and ground corn and a touch of albaca (which for me gives it all the flavor). It is prepared as follows;

 For the mazamorra:

In a bowl, mix the corn, milk and basil.

Blend and set aside.

For the beans:

In a large pot, heat the oil.

Add all the vegetables, necessary seasonings and water.

 Cook for 30 to 50 minutes until the beans are soft. Finally add the mazamorra and cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Serve to eat!

I like them because my grandfather used to prepare them when I was a child and they were always very good.

 Besides being very good for your health, since white beans have a high content of resistant starch, they feed the cells of the large intestine regulating the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

blog 3