blog 2
dreaming to be
When I was a child I dreamed of being a scientist and exploring different parts of the world, but my thought was "never work in a chair, sitting for more than 10 hours" I found it horrible. When the time came to apply to the university I had more options like; geology, political science and astronomy, but I always loved anthropology, which was my final decision because it is what attracted me the most attention and what I liked the most among all the careers. On the other hand, entering the university this year has been an experience full of different emotions and I hope that with time they will be more good than bad, but I am not complaining, it has been satisfying. I dream of working in different places when I finish my career, in nature, in museums and great wonders of the world, and that my work will allow me to know the world in different ways.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario