Blog 5

 

Chilean memory



My favorite website is "Chilean memory" https://www.memoriachilena.gob.cl/602/w3-channel.html since in my career (anthropology) it helps me a lot because it is a device that retains, memory or storage of computer data over a period of time. Memory provides one of the main functions of modern computing, the storage of information and knowledge. Based on an unprecedented digitization program in our country, Memoria Chilena was officially launched in 2003, becoming a pioneering experience of dissemination of cultural heritage through the internet. I visit her every time I have work or tasks to do for any course. And I like it because it has precise and very good information, even with the bibliographies, in addition to having a lot of information that has helped me in my work, and guides me in presentations. I would recommend it to my colleagues and friends so that they can find more precise and concise information that may help them.







Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

blog 4

blog 3